Mother’s Day is getting closer. Why not use this 2019 Mother’s Day Gift Guide to give you some inspiration for what Mom really wants this year?
Flowers, lotion, and candles are nice but that can get old when you get the same thing year after year. I have tried to come up with some out of the box gift ideas that Mom will really appreciate, and use, this Mother’s Day.
There is something for every budget and interest type so take a look.
I did receive some of the items below in exchange for inclusion in the gift guide. You can check out my Instagram Stories to see the products in action. The post also includes affiliate links.
Make sure to scroll below for your chance to win a $250 gift card from Plow & Hearth so you can get Mom, or yourself, something very nice this year.
2019 Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Magic Weighted Blanket: I love this weighted blanket! It is so soft and comfortable and great for curling up on the couch to relax. There are so many different fabrics and colors to choose from that will match Mom’s decor perfectly. (from $125)
2. Rope Hammock Swing and Steel Stand: I love sitting outside and enjoying the quiet with a nice glass of iced tea. This rope hammock swing from Plow & Hearth is perfect for relaxing outside. There are many different colors of pillows that you can add to have it match your style. ($49.95-$149.95)
You can actually win a $250 gift card from Plow & Hearth to purchase your own rope hammock swing or anything else from their site! Enter through 5/15/19.
3. One-Minute Devotions for Mothers: You know it is hard for Mom to take some time for herself. This book of daily devotions only takes one minute a day. It offers a refreshing way to fill up on God’s love while taking on the rewards and challenges that come with motherhood. ($12.99)
4. Daphne Wrap Dress: I think this dress is perfect for Spring! Wrap dresses look great on pretty much everyone and this Daphne wrap dress from Cents of Style is no exception. It comes in 5 different colors. ($49.95)
5. Blanket Ladder: If mom likes the farmhouse look, she will love this blanket ladder from Barnwood USA. All of their products are hand-made in the USA. You can get it in one of five different finishes to fit your decor. There are also 6 different sizes to choose from. (from $49.99)
6. Wine of the Month Club: Sometimes Mom just needs a glass of wine. Make sure she doesn’t run out by gifting her a Wine of the Month Club membership. You can purchase a full subscription or just a one time gift. There is something for every budget. (from $29)
7. Minted Day Planner: As a mom, there are so many things we have to keep track of. I use my day planner all of the time! I love the day planners from Minted. You can personalize them or choose from already beautifully designed options. (from $16)
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for the Unique Mom in your Life
- DIY Spa Treatments: 10 Recipes for At Home Pampering
- Stylish Mom Wardrobe: How to Create One on a Budget
More Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
8. Coolibar Long Sleeve Fitness Tee: I like working outside during the spring and summer but I hate having to reapply sunscreen all of the time. This fitness tee is so comfortable and light and has a UPF of 50+. It’s a must for any mom that likes to workout or run outside. ($49.50)
9. Coolibar Swim Cover Up Dress: As a redhead, sun protection is a must for me. I have had a hard time finding a cover up for the pool and beach that actually had long sleeves to protect my arms. I love this cover up dress from Coolibar. It is comfortable and has a UPF of 50+! ($119.00)
10. This is Us Frame: I think this personalized frame from Personal Creations is adorable! Mom will love a picture of her family to hang on the wall. Makes a great gift for grandparents as well! ($34.99)
11. Bluprint Online Classes: If Mom has been wanting to learn a new skill or craft, you can gift her an online class. Bluprint has tons of classes on things like photography, cooking, decorating, knitting, and so much more.
You can gift her a full subscription or just buy her an individual class.
12. TaskRabbit: Moms are busy! Sometimes it’s nice if you can help her out with a home improvement project or running errands. If you can’t do it yourself, you can give her a gift card to TaskRabbit so she can hire someone to do it for her.
They handle things like home repairs, cleaning, grocery shopping, organization, and more.
13. ShoreBags Large Grocery Tote: I always take reusable bags with me when I go shopping, I hate throwing away those plastic grocery bags! I love this tote because it is so durable and even has outside pockets to store even more! You can even personalize it for Mom! She can use it on vacation, shopping, gardening, and more. ($50)
I will continue to add to the 2019 Mother’s day gift guide as I find great new products that I think any mom would love. Be sure to check back for new additions.