If you are looking for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner idea, look no further than this Garlic Shrimp Pasta in a Mixed Rosa Sauce recipe. It is so simple and packed full of flavor!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®.
It is hard for my husband and I to go out on date nights. He travels a lot for work and we have a 5 year old that we have to find a sitter for.
When we do have the time for a date night, we like to spend it eating a romantic dinner and watching a movie at home. This helps keep the cost of a date night within reason, while still getting to enjoy each other’s company.
I know that a lot of you may be in the same situation and need an easy dinner idea for two that you can make this Valentine’s Day.
I made this Garlic Shrimp Pasta in a Mixed Rosa sauce in less than 30 minutes, and that includes prep time. I paired mine with linguine but feel free to choose any type of pasta that you want.
What really made the recipe so easy was that I didn’t have to make a sauce from scratch. I like using the Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce and the Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce to make a simple mixed Rosa sauce that is packed full of flavor.
Both sauces are USDA Organic Products made with non-GMO ingredients. So I can feel good knowing that I am using a product full of high quality ingredients.
The Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce is made with ingredients like, fresh cream, whole milk, real butter, and
aged Parmesan and Romano cheeses.
Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce is full of ingredients, like plump tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and Romano cheese.
I really don’t have to add any extra seasonings to the sauce which makes this recipe quick and easy to prepare.
I actually get to enjoy Valentine’s Day dinner instead of spending all of my time in the kitchen!
Garlic Shrimp Pasta in a Mixed Rosa Sauce
- Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 10 oz. Linguine
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 Tbs. of butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbs. parsley
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Cook pasta per package instructions, set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter on medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and saute until tender. Add garlic and let cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and let cook for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add the Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce and the Bertolli® Organic Traditional Tomato & Basil Sauce and mix well until combined.
- Let cook until heated through. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and stir until all of the noodles are coated in the sauce.
- Top with parsley and grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
That is all there is to it to make a delicious Garlic Shrimp Pasta in a Mixed Rosa Sauce.
Add some candles and roses to the table to make a beautiful Valentine’s Day dinner that your loved one will truly appreciate.
Bertolli® has even more recipe ideas for a mixed Rosa sauce, like this Rosa Chicken Bake on their website.
Give this Garlic Shrimp Pasta in a Mixed Rosa Sauce recipe a try and let me know what you think.