It’s finally time for my new 2018 Holiday Gift Guide!! I love putting this list together to help give you some of the best gift ideas for everyone on your list.
2018 Holiday Gift Guide
I like to make my 2018 holiday gift guide a one stop shop for you to find the perfect present for your friends and family. Instead of having separate gift guides on my site, I put everything on one page and divide them into categories to make it easier for you to find the gift ideas that you want.
This year, the 2018 holiday gift guide is divided into: Gift Ideas for Kids, Gift Ideas for Her, and Gift Ideas for the Home.
I tried to include gifts at a variety of price points so you can choose what is right for your budget.
For even more gift ideas, you can check out last year’s holiday gift guide as well.
I will be updating the 2018 holiday gift guide throughout the holiday season as I come across more of the best gift ideas that I think you will love.
I did not receive compensation, but I did receive some samples of the products listed. This post does contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Best Gift Ideas for Kids
1.Merry Mission Furry Friends: Build-a-Bear has a new Merry Mission collection of furry friends. They are adorable reindeers, unicorns, bunnies, and bears that are perfect for the holidays.
You can purchase a stuffed or an unstuffed furry friend online and your child can get it stuffed in-store for a fun experience. (prices start at $20)
2. RoosterFin Games: These are great family games for ages 5+. Each game is teacher-created and help kids practice memory, logic, addition, and motor skills. There are 14 different games to choose from, so you are sure to find the perfect one for your family. My daughter loves Rooster Race!
Use the RoosterFin link above to get a 25% off discount on your entire purchase through 12/22/18. The coupon can only be used 25 times so it is first come first served. (prices start at $10.50).
3. Extra Large Stuff n’ Sit: If your child has a lot of stuffed animals, this is a lifesaver! The Creative QT Suff n’ Sit can store up to 90 stuffed animals and can be used as a chair. It comes in a variety of colors so you can pick one that goes with your decor. My daughter loves her’s! (prices start at $29.95)
4. Cry Babies Dolls: The Cry Babies Dolls come dressed in different removable animal onesies and their own pacifier, with big beautiful eyes and colorful hair. They are the perfect size for kids to carry around with them. When they start crying, you can calm them down with a pacifier or by gently rocking them.
Not only do they provide endless hours of play, but also teach children essential nurturing skills. Your little girl will love them! ($29.99)
5. My Fairy Garden: Let your child grow their own garden with My Fairy Garden. It comes with soil, seeds, and fun accessories to decorate your garden as it grows. There are different My Fairy Gardens to choose from but the new Unicorn Paradise is my daughter’s favorite. (prices start at $14.99)
6. Playmonster Games: The best selling games from Playmonster will help your child learn strategy and coordination. Yeti, Set, Go!, and Don’t Rock the Boat are great family games for ages 4+. Pass the Pup is a fun game that is perfect for preschoolers and makes a great party game!
7. Warmies Cozy Plush: These adorable plush animals can be microwaved for one minute and release a lavender aroma. My daughter sleeps with her unicorn every night and loves it! It keeps her nice and toasty and helps her drift off to sleep. There is a wide range of animals to choose from. ( $24.99)
8. Reindeer in Here: Hate moving that Elf every year? Try a new tradition. Reindeer In Here (book and plush set) is a Christmas friend sent by Santa in early December as the first gift of the holiday season to get to know each child and celebrate that being different is normal.
The children are encouraged to take the reindeer plush with them anywhere and everywhere on daily adventures so that it can learn about the uniqueness of each individual child and help Santa deliver their true Christmas wishes. ($32.99)
9. Clicformers Fish: Clicformers construction toys are ideal for the development of eye-hand-coordination of children aged 4-12. Clicformers sets are compatible with each other and let you build with endless possibilities! ($5.42)
10. Cupcake Surprise Series 3 Minis: Like the regular sized doll, the minis transform from cupcake to a true beauty. They are also available in many new styles and 6 different delicious scents and come with their own hairbrush. The scents are strawberry, vanilla, grape, chocolate, lemon, and peanut butter. ($9.99)
11. Orboot: Using Orboot and the connected mobile app, kids can explore different cultures, inventions, monuments, natural wonders, cuisines, and weather. Orboot shows realistic models, plays authentic music, and voice overs from people anywhere in the world.
It provides a wealth of factual information about each country and city, encouraging young minds to explore and learn with the power of Orboot. This table-top globe and connected app brings the world around us to life with Orboot as your educational tour guide. ($49.95)
12. Cuddlekins Unicorn Plush: The latest addition to Wild Republic’s popular Cuddlekins line. Irresistibly soft fabrics are perfect for petting and cuddling. Multi-colored mane and tail and embroidered beauty marks add style. My daughter loves hers! ($9.99)
13. Kabook!: Kabook! helps parents create a personalized children’s book that integrates their child into the story. By integrating your child’s name into the text and seamlessly including your photos into the illustration using a patent-pending filter, your child becomes the star of their very own customized story.
Choose from different themes like: pirate, kingdom, Christmas, memory, and more. ($24.99)
14. Cozyphones: Great for young kids who consume music or video content at home or on the go, the company’s top-selling and patent-pending CozyPhones combination 3-1 headphones, Sleep Mask and Headband with Kid Safe Volume Control are the #1 selling kids’ headband headphone brand on Amazon.com
Choose from styles like: Paw Patrol, unicorn, JoJo Siwa, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and more! ($17.97)
15. Leila Fairy Princess Doll: This adorable doll comes from GirlznDollz where you can find a new plush friend for your little girl. Each doll comes with her own personality and promotes imaginative play. There are so many different dolls to choose from. (starts at $12.99)
16. Super Sweet Shoppe: This will keep the kids busy for hours! Create one of the 8 super sweet recipes to choose from! This set comes with 2,000 Orbeez in 8 different colors and 5 unique food molds for endless hours of fun. ($19.99)
17. Orbeez Wow World Wowzer Surprise: For the kid that loves surprise toys! Collect all the figures that come hidden in a globe filled with magical Orbeez. Add water and see the magic happen before your eyes. Twist the top of your globe and watch as your Wowzer dances. Collect all 20 unique Wowzers in Series 1 including rare and super rare figures ($5.99)
18. Cutie Stix Cut & Create Station: You can create customized jewelry, nail art, fun figures, and more out of our seriously cute stix! Simply choose your cute design, including emojis, animals, or treats, and create your masterpiece! Your jewelry making kit comes with everything you need to get started with your Cutie Stix line, including a storage station, a cutting unit, and one stix wand! ($29.99)
19. STASH Mini Kids Sofa Chair: A cute addition to any kid’s room. This kids and toddler sofa chair that folds to an ottoman and has a hidden internal storage chest. Comes in three different colors. ($129.99)
20. Bingo Pillow Pet: My daughter loves Puppy Dog Pals so this was a huge hit! You can use it as a stuffed animal or as a pillow. This came in handy when she had the flu a few weeks ago! ($24.99)
21. Playfoam Pals Snowy Friends: Hidden within each mystery snow globe, a collectible (and totally adorable) animal from the Arctic awaits. Use Playfoam, the squishy stuff that never dries out, to create everything your Pal needs, again and again! Collect them all! ($21.99 for a six pack)
22. STEM at Play BOOM! Combustible Science Lab Kit: The fact-filled lab guide is chock-full of pictures and information for hours of fun in your own combustion lab! 25 experiments included for grades 3-12. ($29.95)
23. True Tot Tower: I love using this when my daughter wants to help me bake in the kitchen. This piece of handcrafted furniture is proudly made with sustainably sourced New Zealand Pine to provide a safe, stable structure providing peace of mind while spending quality time with your children. Your True Tot Tower folds for easy storage and is adjustable as your child grows. ($179)
Best Gift Ideas for Her
1. Goose Creek Candles: I love using Goose Creek large jar candles in my home year round. They are so fragrant and last up to 150 hours! Caramel Applewood is a great scent for the holidays.
2. Warmies Cozy Plush Body Boots: Keep her feet warm this winter with this adorable and comfortable slipper boots. Warm them in the microwave and release the lavender scent.
The Cozy Wrap would also make a nice addition to keep your neck warm and relaxed at the same time. ($29.99 for the boots and $19.99 for the wrap)
3. Nisolo Lori Tote: This is the ultimate carry all and comes in 5 different colors. With its soft and sturdy leather, it will continue to look better with wear. The Lori Tote is handmade in an ethical factory that operates in Peru. The leather is so soft and the tote has over 117 5 star reviews! ($168)
4. Crabtree & Evelyn Gift Sets: These luxurious gift sets include your favorite items like: home scents, hand therapy, body care, and more. I’m a fan of the Noel Poured Candle.
The packaging is beautiful and it makes my whole house smell like Christmas. With notes of nutmeg, orange, and fir, you will want to light it everyday.
5. Yummie Straight Jeans: I live in jeans so they are always on my holiday wish list. The Yummie Straight Jeans are so comfortable and are made to make you look great.
This straight style is a mid-rise jean with a shorter zipper to give the illusion of a low-rise and hide that muffin top. The pockets in the back are higher to give the look of a lifted rear. They come in a wide variety of sizes and washes. (starts at $21)
6. Spa Bath Ritual Gift Set: This luxurious gift set from Copper + Crane is perfect for women who need to relax. It includes full sizes of: Shimmering Bath Oil Soak, Exfoliating Body Gelee, Satin Body Nectar, Spa Bar, and Spa Pouch. ($70)
7. Heat Holders Thermal Socks: Thick, chunky and with a massive tog rating of 2.34, Heat Holders® are made from a specially developed heavy bulk yarn which has extreme thermal qualities. The inside of each sock has been intensively brushed that not only feels sensationally soft but also traps warm air close to the skin keeping your feet warmer for longer.
Heat Holders® are non-binding. They are diabetic friendly and provide relief for cold feet due to circulation problems. ($15.99)
8. Ladies Roll Up Pom Pom Hats: These hats from Heat Holders, are knitted in an attractive, soft yarn with a roll up cuff, faux fur pom pom and incorporates the latest HeatWeaver® thermal lining, a luxurious, plush fur-like insulating fabric, that maximizes the amount of warm air held close to the skin. Comes in a variety of colors. ($19.99)
Best Gift Ideas for the Home
1. Orbit Keys: Stop losing your keys once and for all! Orbit uses Bluetooth technology along with a free app to locate your keys. When out of range the last known GPS location will be shown on the map. Orbit will help you find your phone by making it ring, even on silent! It’s also a selfie remote. ($39.95)
2. Winc Wines: Give the gift of delicious (and affordable) wine this year. You can send wines directly or send a personalized gift card so your recipient can choose their own wines. It doesn’t get any easier than that! (prices start at $13 per bottle).
3. Tesvor Robot Vacuum Cleaner: This is probably my favorite 2018 holiday gift guide item. I love my robotic vacuum and this one is actually affordable at less than $200! It includes: App Control/ Remote Control/ Alexa & Google Home Voice Control Smart Features. It saves me so much time! ($199.99)
4. Mellanni Cotton Sheet Sets: Percale Cotton is a 100% Cotton Weave that is smooth, crisp and airy for a luxurious feel and exceptional comfort, especially for warm sleepers. They offer a hotel-grade luxury bedding experience, at affordable prices. (prices start at $34.70).
For an even more affordable option, Mellanni also offers Microfiber sheet sets that start at $28.70.
5. Brazyn Trek Foam Roller: Get rid of sore muscles with this awesome foam roller! I love that it is collapsible so it won’t take up so much space. Multi-angle foam helps to isolate knots and relieve muscular trigger points while remaining comfortable to less experienced rollers. ($68)
6. Squatty Potty Emoji Poop Plunger: Talk about a great white elephant gift that is actually practical! The Poo Emoji Plunger features an extended suction cup and fits on all types of drains. ($19.99)
Also, check out the Unicorn Gold Toilet Spray. The non-toxic formula of essential oils and real gold nanoparticles traps bathroom odors deep beneath the surface of the toilet water and leaves a fragrant aroma in their place. (4 0z. $9.99)
7. Squatty Potty Curve Toilet Stool: The sleek and modern design is perfect for any bathroom. Helps you mimic a natural squat to properly align your colon. It has great reviews! ($24.99)
8. The Minima Carry-On: This cute carry-on from Chester is TSA and cabin-approved for all airlines. The hard shell will protect your items and the premium multi-directional wheels, allow for a smooth and silent roll in any direction on any terrain with minimal weight on your arm. Plus, it comes with a 10 year warranty! ($185)
9. UpCart Deluxe: Combines an all-terrain three-wheel chassis with a folding hand cart, with unique engineering that makes it easy to bring home the groceries or haul a cabinet up to your fifth floor apartment. It folds up for compact storage. Keep it in your car for when you have to load in a ton of groceries and save your back! ($89.99)
10. Harkla Weighted Blanket: This weighted blanket comes in a wide range of sizes for kids to adults and comes in three different colors. It’s great for autism, anxiety, ADHD, or just for people who have trouble falling and staying asleep.
The dotted minky fabric is great for sensory seekers and it is easy to wash and dry. (starts at $119.99)
Don’t forget to check back throughout the holiday season as more great gift ideas are being added to the 2018 holiday gift guide. Happy Shopping!