It’s finally time for my new 2018 Holiday Gift Guide!! I love putting this list together to help give you some of the best gift ideas for everyone on your list.
2018 Holiday Gift Guide
I like to make my 2018 holiday gift guide a one stop shop for you to find the perfect present for your friends and family. Instead of having separate gift guides on my site, I put everything on one page and divide them into categories to make it easier for you to find the gift ideas that you want.
This year, the 2018 holiday gift guide is divided into: Gift Ideas for Kids, Gift Ideas for Her, and Gift Ideas for the Home.
I tried to include gifts at a variety of price points so you can choose what is right for your budget.
For even more gift ideas, you can check out last year’s holiday gift guide as well.
I will be updating the 2018 holiday gift guide throughout the holiday season as I come across more of the best gift ideas that I think you will love.
I did not receive compensation, but I did receive some samples of the products listed. This post does contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Best Gift Ideas for Kids
1.Merry Mission Furry Friends: Build-a-Bear has a new Merry Mission collection of furry friends. They are adorable reindeers, unicorns, bunnies, and bears that are perfect for the holidays.
You can purchase a stuffed or an unstuffed furry friend online and your child can get it stuffed in-store for a fun experience. (prices start at $20)
2. RoosterFin Games: These are great family games for ages 5+. Each game is teacher-created and help kids practice memory, logic, addition, and motor skills. There are 14 different games to choose from, so you are sure to find the perfect one for your family. My daughter loves Rooster Race!
Use the RoosterFin link above to get a 25% off discount on your entire purchase through 12/22/18. The coupon can only be used 25 times so it is first come first served. (prices start at $10.50).
3. Extra Large Stuff n’ Sit: If your child has a lot of stuffed animals, this is a lifesaver! The Creative QT Suff n’ Sit can store up to 90 stuffed animals and can be used as a chair. It comes in a variety of colors so you can pick one that goes with your decor. My daughter loves her’s! (prices start at $29.95)
4. Cry Babies Dolls: The Cry Babies Dolls come dressed in different removable animal onesies and their own pacifier, with big beautiful eyes and colorful hair. They are the perfect size for kids to carry around with them. When they start crying, you can calm them down with a pacifier or by gently rocking them.
Not only do they provide endless hours of play, but also teach children essential nurturing skills. Your little girl will love them! ($29.99)
5. My Fairy Garden: Let your child grow their own garden with My Fairy Garden. It comes with soil, seeds, and fun accessories to decorate your garden as it grows. There are different My Fairy Gardens to choose from but the new Unicorn Paradise is my daughter’s favorite. (prices start at $14.99)
6. Playmonster Games: The best selling games from Playmonster will help your child learn strategy and coordination. Yeti, Set, Go!, and Don’t Rock the Boat are great family games for ages 4+. Pass the Pup is a fun game that is perfect for preschoolers and makes a great party game!
7. Warmies Cozy Plush: These adorable plush animals can be microwaved for one minute and release a lavender aroma. My daughter sleeps with her unicorn every night and loves it! It keeps her nice and toasty and helps her drift off to sleep. There is a wide range of animals to choose from. ( $24.99)
8. Reindeer in Here: Hate moving that Elf every year? Try a new tradition. Reindeer In Here (book and plush set) is a Christmas friend sent by Santa in early December as the first gift of the holiday season to get to know each child and celebrate that being different is normal.
The children are encouraged to take the reindeer plush with them anywhere and everywhere on daily adventures so that it can learn about the uniqueness of each individual child and help Santa deliver their true Christmas wishes. ($32.99)
Best Gift Ideas for Her
1. Goose Creek Candles: I love using Goose Creek large jar candles in my home year round. They are so fragrant and last up to 150 hours! Caramel Applewood is a great scent for the holidays.
2. Warmies Cozy Plush Body Boots: Keep her feet warm this winter with this adorable and comfortable slipper boots. Warm them in the microwave and release the lavender scent.
The Cozy Wrap would also make a nice addition to keep your neck warm and relaxed at the same time. ($29.99 for the boots and $19.99 for the wrap)
3. Nisolo Lori Tote: This is the ultimate carry all and comes in 5 different colors. With its soft and sturdy leather, it will continue to look better with wear. The Lori Tote is handmade in an ethical factory that operates in Peru. The leather is so soft and the tote has over 117 5 star reviews! ($168)
4. Crabtree & Evelyn Gift Sets: These luxurious gift sets include your favorite items like: home scents, hand therapy, body care, and more. I’m a fan of the Noel Poured Candle.
The packaging is beautiful and it makes my whole house smell like Christmas. With notes of nutmeg, orange, and fir, you will want to light it everyday.
5. Yummie Straight Jeans: I live in jeans so they are always on my holiday wish list. The Yummie Straight Jeans are so comfortable and are made to make you look great.
This straight style is a mid-rise jean with a shorter zipper to give the illusion of a low-rise and hide that muffin top. The pockets in the back are higher to give the look of a lifted rear. They come in a wide variety of sizes and washes. (starts at $21)
Best Gift Ideas for the Home
1. Orbit Keys: Stop losing your keys once and for all! Orbit uses Bluetooth technology along with a free app to locate your keys. When out of range the last known GPS location will be shown on the map. Orbit will help you find your phone by making it ring, even on silent! It’s also a selfie remote. ($39.95)
2. Winc Wines: Give the gift of delicious (and affordable) wine this year. You can send wines directly or send a personalized gift card so your recipient can choose their own wines. It doesn’t get any easier than that! (prices start at $13 per bottle).
3. Tesvor Robot Vacuum Cleaner: This is probably my favorite 2018 holiday gift guide item. I love my robotic vacuum and this one is actually affordable at less than $200! It includes: App Control/ Remote Control/ Alexa & Google Home Voice Control Smart Features. It saves me so much time! ($199.99)
4. Mellanni Cotton Sheet Sets: Percale Cotton is a 100% Cotton Weave that is smooth, crisp and airy for a luxurious feel and exceptional comfort, especially for warm sleepers. They offer a hotel-grade luxury bedding experience, at affordable prices. (prices start at $34.70).
For an even more affordable option, Mellanni also offers Microfiber sheet sets that start at $28.70.
Don’t forget to check back throughout the holiday season as more great gift ideas are being added to the 2018 holiday gift guide. Happy Shopping!