If you are taking a little one to Disney World, you know how important it is to get the right stroller. It will depend on what you are looking for but I think I have found the best affordable stroller for Disney that most parents will love!
Post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
While I was planning for our Disney vacation, I knew that I was going to have to buy a new stroller for us to take. She is starting to outgrow the one we have now. My daughter will be four when we go so it is a must have!
11 Fun Countdown to Disney Ideas
How I’m Getting Free Disney Gift Cards for our Disney Vacation
The Best Disney World Money Saving Tips
I did a lot of research to find the perfect stroller for us. I didn’t want to buy one that was really expensive because I have heard horror stories about people getting their $200-$300 strollers stolen at Disney World!
The stroller I got had to be big enough for a toddler, affordable enough so that I didn’t lose a lot of money if something happened to it, and light enough so that we could easily take it on and off Disney transportation.
I found the best stroller that fit all of these criteria: The Summer Infant 3DLite Convenience Stroller.
I purchased ours from Amazon and it was less than $50 for the pink color. It comes in 6 different colors, so if pink isn’t your jam you can choose from black, blue, yellow, orange, and green.
It was very easy to assemble when it arrived. I just had to attach the wheels, shade, and cup holder.
We recently took it on our zoo trip and it did amazing! It was so easy to maneuver in a crowd. It’s small enough so I wasn’t bumping into people when I needed to turn, and the storage basket was big enough to hold my large purse so I didn’t have to carry it around.
What I Love About It
- It is so easy to fold up! It takes me about 5 seconds to fold and unfold so it is perfect for getting on and off the Disney buses and boats quickly.
- It folds up flatter than any other stroller I’ve ever had!
- I love the little storage pocket that is on the back of the shade. It is perfect for storing your phone, snacks, sunscreen, anything you need to get to quickly.
- The storage basket is large enough to hold a small backpack or diaper bag.
- It is large enough to fit my almost four year old. She has very long legs for a child her age and she can easily set her feet on the footrest so that her legs aren’t dragging. It fits children up to 50 lbs. It’s great for babies, too! So it can really grow with your child.
- I love that it has a strap attached to it. This makes it easy to carry on and off Disney buses as well as through the airport if you are flying.
- It is so lightweight! It only weighs 13 lbs which makes it so easy to carry!
- When my daughter isn’t strapped in, she can easily get in and out of it by herself. I don’t have to constantly get her in and out myself which is a lot better for my back.
- It is great for tall people! I have used some smaller strollers and I had to be hunched over to push them. With this stroller, I can stand tall and still push it. I’m 5’9″ and my husband is 6’1″ so this is great for us!
There are a couple things about the stroller that I’m not a fan of but they are things that I can live with. Considering that the pros definitely outweigh the cons, the stroller works for us.
I still wanted to make you aware about some things that may not make this great for your family.
- The shade doesn’t completely cover your child. It covers my daughter to her knees. This isn’t a big deal for us but if you are wanting your child completely covered from the sun or rain, you might have to buy another shade for it.
- The storage basket isn’t huge. We are planning on taking a backpack that we will be wearing so this isn’t a deal breaker for us. If you are wanting to store a cooler or very large bag in the stroller, this wouldn’t work for you.
- The cup holder is kind of flimsy. We got the souvenir cup at the zoo and the cup was too large for the holder. We just set it up in the basket and that worked fine for us.
Those are really the only complaints that I have about the stroller. They are just minor things that really aren’t a huge deal for us.
I am really glad that I bought this stroller and I really think it is the best affordable stroller for Disney.
I’m sure there are much nicer, more expensive, strollers that you can get but this stroller was the perfect size we were looking for at a price that fit our budget.
Leave a Reply