There is nothing like some refreshing summer drinks on a hot day. Whether you are hanging out by the pool, having a barbecue, or just lounging on your deck, these drinks are sure to please.
My favorite part about these summer drinks is that they are family friendly. There is no alcohol in these recipes but that doesn’t mean you can’t add some to the adults if you want to.
Post may contain affiliate links.
I searched the internet for some of the best summer drinks and I’ve come up with a list that I think you will enjoy. There is something for every kind of taste: punches, milkshakes, slushies, and more.
I’ve included a link to each drink’s recipe so that you can easily bookmark them for later.
For most of these recipes you will need to have a blender on hand, I personally like this blender, it has some great reviews and it is affordable!
- I love this Copycat Dole Whip recipe! If you are a fan of the ones you get at Disney, you will love this! It is so easy to make and much more affordable than the Disney than actually getting it from Disney World!
- These Tropical Slushies will be a hit with the kids. She made them with Sunny D but you can use your favorite orange juice. It would be very easy to add some alcohol if you want to turn this into an adult drink.
- It’s not summer without lemonade! Jazz up a simple lemonade with this Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade! It’s so pretty and a yummy twist on the classic.
- My favorite part about summer is strawberries! I will be making this Strawberry Limeade Slushie recipe to use up all of the strawberries I am bound to pick this year.
- Slushies are perfect for hanging out by the pool, I’m a big fan! I can’t wait to try this Raspberry Lemonade Slushie, it only uses four ingredients!
- I am a huge fan of the Chick-fil-a frosted lemonades. I could drink one every day but they cost about $4 each! That can add up. Make this Frosted Lemonade recipe to save you some money.
- This is definitely a different version of lemonade. The Coconut Lavender Lemonade is a gorgeous drink. This would be great for when you have all of your girlfriends over.
- If you prefer limes over lemons, this Raspberry Mint Limeade may be the perfect drink for you. It sounds so refreshing.
- I love a good sangria! This Non-Alcoholic Sangria would be a perfect recipe to share with the kids.
- It’s not summer without s’mores! These S’mores Milkshakes are a fun way to cool off this summer. You know the kids will love it.
All of these summer drinks look so good. I can’t wait to start making some this summer! The only hard part will be waiting for them to freeze or sit in the fridge!