I have to admit that when my Mom first made this Grape Salad dessert, I was a bit hesitant. It didn’t look that appetizing but then I tried it and I was blown away! This dessert is easy and delicious. It is great for family gatherings and potlucks. If you are looking for a different dessert to try, keep reading.
The Grape Salad is always devoured at work functions and parties. There is seriously never any left! This can be a bit expensive to make if you can’t find a good sale on grapes, so be mindful of that. Try to make it when grapes are in season and you won’t be paying a lot for this recipe.
I also love that you make this the night before so it is one less thing you have to throw together if you have a big meal like Thanksgiving or Christmas the next day.
Plus, there is no baking or cooking required, just mixing!
Post may contain affiliate links.
- 1 lb. of green seedless grapes
- 1 lb. of red seedless grapes
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts ( walnuts or pecans)
- Wash and dry the grapes and place in a large bowl.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla in a mixer until combined.
- In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar and chopped nuts.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the grapes and toss.
- Sprinkle with the nut mixture.
- Chill overnight.
Super simple and delicious. You can’t ask for a better dessert recipe.
You May Also Like: