I have to admit that when my Mom first made this Grape Salad dessert, I was a bit hesitant. It didn’t look that appetizing but then I tried it and I was blown away!
This dessert is easy and delicious. It is great for family gatherings and potlucks. If you are looking for a different dessert to try, keep reading.
The Grape Salad is always devoured at work functions and parties. There is seriously never any left! This can be a bit expensive to make if you can’t find a good sale on grapes, so be mindful of that.
Try to make it when grapes are in season and you won’t be paying a lot for this recipe.
I also love that you make this the night before so it is one less thing you have to throw together if you have a big meal like Thanksgiving or Christmas the next day.
Plus, there is no baking or cooking required, just mixing!
Post may contain affiliate links.
Grape Salad Dessert Recipe
- 1 lb. of green seedless grapes
- 1 lb. of red seedless grapes
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts ( walnuts or pecans)
- Wash and dry the grapes and place in a large bowl.
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla in a mixer until combined.
- In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar and chopped nuts.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the grapes and toss.
- Sprinkle with the nut mixture.
- Chill overnight.
Super simple and delicious. You can’t ask for a better dessert recipe.
I’m telling you, the bowl will be empty after everyone has had their fill of this dessert!
Toast the nuts and brown sugar first, at 225 degrees for 20 minutes stirring after 10. The toasted nuts make this lucious salad/dessert even better.
Diane Partlow says
I have used lightly chopped candied pecans. What a great salad!!