It’s here! The 2016 holiday gift guide is ready to give you some great inspiration for your holiday shopping. I have compiled some of the best gifts ideas that I’ve seen for Men, Women, Kids, and for the whole family.
I’m not going to list the prices for each item because a lot of these sites will be having sales and discounts so the prices will change from what they are at this moment. Just click on the links to see the price and where you can purchase them.
Some of these are affiliate links but I only recommend products that I truly believe in and think are worth your hard earned money.
- MUK LUKS Slippers: I love these slippers! I have a pair and I wear them every day in the winter months. They are so warm and comfy, not to mention cute! They have so many different designs to choose from.
- Philosophy Delicious Delights Set: Philosophy products are a wonderful indulgence that every woman will love. The quality and the scents are amazing! I like the sets because you get to try different fragrances.
- Minted Planners: The journals and planners from Minted are great! I have one and I love using it to keep me organized. You can personalize them with photos, names, quotes, and so much more to fit your personality.
- Urban Decay Naked Eye shadow Pallets: I don’t normally buy high end makeup but I’m a big fan of Urban Decay. Their Naked Pallets are extremely popular for good reason. The colors and quality are amazing and very flattering for most skin tones.
- Karen Kingsbury Possibilities Gift Set: Give the gift of a quiet moment in the mornings with this journal, mug, and magnet gift set.
- Sorry It’s Too “Peopley” Out There Shirt: This is the perfect gift for any introvert. I thought it was so cute that I bought it for myself. It is super comfortable and great for snuggling up on the couch.
- The Fringe Hours Gift Set: Great for writing down your thoughts and thinking of those you love. Comes with an inspirational journal, greeting cards, and pouch.
- Ryobi One+ Cordless Drill/Driver Kit: For the guy that likes to use their hands, this drill/driver kit is the perfect gift idea.
- Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Watch: This stylish watch has great reviews and is water resistant!
- Yeti Tumbler: My fiance uses his Yeti tumbler all the time! It keeps his coffee warm in the mornings and he uses it to keep his drinks cold when we go to the amusement parks or festivals.
- Star Wars BB-8 USB Car Charger: This is just a fun gift for any Star Wars fan. The head moves around while it charges your devices.
- Rialtek Belts: These belts are so stylish and the quality is fantastic. My fiance has the Zinc black belt and wears it all the time. They don’t have holes so you get the perfect fit every single time.
- Build-a-Bear: My daughter loves going to Build-a-Bear. Their holiday toys, like the reindeer, are adorable. Their gift cards are great for stocking stuffers!
- Daniel Tiger Zip-up Hoodie: Your kid can get a red hoodie just like Daniel Tiger! Nice idea if you don’t want more toys around.
- Flip and Serve Pancake Set: I love the Melissa & Doug toys. They are made of wood and are great for pretend play. My daughter loves their play food!
- ISeeMe! Christmas Books: I love these books, you personalize them with your child’s name, family name, and even how they look. My daughter has the Night Before Christmas and we read it all the time. She loves seeing herself and even her dog in the book! They have several different stories to choose from.
- ABCMouse: Get a subscription to this great learning app. It’s perfect for ages 2-6, helps them get ready for preschool and kindergarten. My daughter loves the games and stories. They always have deals going on, like the first month for free.
- Kiwi Crate: Get your child a monthly subscription to Kiwi Crate. They have crates for all ages, 0-16+, full of great crafts and science and engineering projects. My daughter received the Koala Crate and we both had a blast making the projects inside. Use code GIFT60 to score 60% off your first crate from 11/14-11/28.
- Magic Canvas: This is awesome for toddlers! Let them be creative without making a mess. Refill the marker with water and the colors magically appear wherever they draw on the canvas.
- Happyville Smart Mat: This adorable play mat is great, especially if you have hardwood floors. My daughter loves making her cars go up and down the streets.
- Blue Apron: I love using Blue Apron during the week. I don’t have to worry about grocery shopping, a wholesome nutritious meal is delivered right to my door. You can choose from plans for couples or families.
- Nutri-Ninja Blender Duo w/ Auto-iQ Technology: Get all the great nutrients out of your fruits and veggies when you make your next smoothie, puree, or soups.
- Winc: Get a monthly wine subscription for Mom and Dad. You can get a subscription or just do a one time purchase of their wine. You can do a flavor profile so they only send wine that you will love.
- Photo Blanket: I have one of these for my daughter. She loves seeing “baby Aria” every night. We always use it when we have story time and snuggle up in a rocking chair.
- Thrive Market: You can purchase a yearly subscription to Thrive Market for a family that loves saving money on healthy and green products. You can save 25-50% on wholesome groceries and household products from top brands.
- Family Pajamas: We got a matching family pajama set from Cat + Cow. They are seriously the softest pajamas I have ever owned. We love the fun holiday prints that they offer and we even got a matching pair for our dog! They make for fun Christmas photo ideas.
I’m sure I’ll keep adding to my 2016 holiday gift guide as I find more amazing gift ideas. Keep checking back for updates.
You May Also Like:
Missy Burson says
Wow, what a bunch of insanely great gift ideas! I love the BB-8 car charger! And thanks for not compiling a list of gifts that START at $100 like most other lifestyle blogs. 🙂
Haley C says
What a thoughtful compilation of ideas. I really liked the men’s gift ideas as they were all things I could envision buying my husband. I’m always torn between the practical gifts and the frivolous, however. Thanks again!