Looking for an easy appetizer recipe for The Big Game? This Buffalo Chicken Dip Crescent Rolls recipe is perfect! The best part is, it isn’t messy and sticky like buffalo wings but still has that great flavor.
This post is brought to you by Naturally Fresh and The Motherhood.
I love the fact that this recipe is easy and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand. I tried to use the light versions of the ingredients to cut down on the calories. This recipe has 16 servings. Here is what you will need:
- 2 cans of crescent rolls (8 ct.)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Naturally Fresh Lite Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to specified baking time on crescent roll package.
- Mix together chicken, cream cheese, bleu cheese dressing, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Roll out the crescent rolls and put about a spoonful of the chicken mixture on each crescent. Roll up the crescent rolls and bake for 12-15 minutes.
I told you it was super easy. These are really good and have a bit of a kick to them. I used the medium buffalo sauce but you can always kick up the heat with a hotter variety.
I like using fresh ingredients in everything that I make but especially when I am serving guests. You can really taste the difference! I used Naturally Fresh Lite Bleu Cheese Dressing in this recipe because they only use real ingredients in their products.
Naturally Fresh is found in the refrigerated section near the produce aisle. They are refrigerated because they don’t use any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. It is something I can feel good about giving my family and my guests. Plus, it just tastes better in my opinion!
Naturally Fresh offers several varities of great tasting dressings:
- Classic Ranch: Made with Naturally Fresh’s® own buttermilk.
- Lite Ranch: Made with Naturally Fresh’s® own nonfat buttermilk with half the calories of the original.
- Bleu Cheese: Made with Naturally Fresh’s® own buttermilk and aged bleu cheese chunks.
- Lite Bleu Cheese: Made with Naturally Fresh’s® own nonfat buttermilk and aged bleu cheese chunks.
There is something for everyone. To help you make this recipe or any other recipe you need for the big game, Naturally Fresh is offering one of my readers the chance to win a set of 4 coupons for free Naturally Fresh products. This is open to US residents only. To enter, just fill out the form below.
Sandra Watts says
I would like to try the ranch or the bleu cheese flavors. Two essentials in my house.
Leah Shumack says
We go through a ton of Ranch…I would like to try the lite and see if the family would switch!
the bleu cheese
Jessica To says
I would like to try the Classic Ranch.
Leigh Anne Borders says
I would love to try the Classic Ranch. My family loves ranch on almost everything so I know they would love that.
I would like to try the Classic Ranch flavor.
The Buffalo Chicken Dip Crescent Rolls sound delicious…I’d love to try them.
Annmarie W. says
I’d love to try the Bleu Cheese!