Are you still looking for some perfect last minute gift ideas? It can be hard to get some great ideas, especially for those that are hard to buy for and seem to have everything.
That is why I love subscription boxes! They have something for everyone and there is one for every budget. You can purchase just one month’s worth or a whole yearly subscription. They are great for both kids and adults.
This post contains affiliate links that help support the running of this blog.
The thing I love about subscription boxes and subscription services is that they take the guessing out of gift giving. They are the gift that keeps on giving.
There is something for every interest and you can choose how long you want to subscribe. Most of them offer 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or a full year subscription. The choice is up to you.
I have done a round up of the best subscription box programs that I have come across and divided them up by category. I hope this helps you find the perfect last minute gift ideas for everyone that is still left on your list.
Last Minute Gift Ideas for Kids
- Kiwi Crate: Offers hands-on fun that encourages creativity and curiosity in children. They have boxes for all ages, 0-104!
- Green Kid Crafts: Green Kid designs and delivers hands-on, award winning, and eco-friendly Discovery Boxes, Creativity Kits, and STEAM Kits (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics). Offer gifts for preschoolers and kids ages 3-10.
- Cooper & Kid: A box made specifically for a Dad to do with his kids. Cooper Kits will be shipped to him and his kids every 3 months in a new themed box that turns into a toy.
- ABC Mouse: Online curriculum for ages 2-8. ABCmouse.com is subscription-based, with no advertising, pop-up ads, or links to other sites. Children can learn and explore with their parents, or on their own (depending on age and ability), in a safe and secure online educational environment.
- Disney Premier Pack; 3 Hardcover Themed Story Books, 3 Sheets of Collectible Stickers, FREE Sticker Book Activity & Activity Card and Collectible Tsum Tsum Figurine.
Last Minute Gift Ideas for Pets
- Bark Box: A monthly box filled with goodies for your dogs. You can read my full Bark Box review for more info.
- KitNipBox: boxes contain high-quality cat toys, all-natural treats, and other fun, healthy cat products.
- Petco One Cat Membership: Create your cat’s profile and receive a car package every month that includes food, treats, toys, and litter.
- PupBox: Each month you and your pup will receive a box filled with all of the toys, treats, accessories and training information you need to be the best puppy parent! Everything is customized, and will grow with your pup, changing based on their changing needs.
- Pet Giftbox: contains a variety of products including treats, chews (dogs only) toys, and accessories. Every month features a new, seasonal theme which will delight you and your pets alike. They focus on treats that are limited ingredient, all natural and delicious – and always made in the USA.
Last Minute Gift Ideas for Beauty Junkies
- Julep: The latest beauty trends — A new collection of full-sized beauty, nail, or skincare each month. They are offering the first month for free. I did a Julep Maven review that you can read.
- Scentbird: Get a monthly supply of a new designer fragrance every month. Great for men or women.
Last Minute Gift Ideas for Foodies
- Love With Food: Love With Food helps you discover new organic or all-natural snacks delivered to your door every month. Our subscription membership starts as low as $7.99/month. Every month, Love With Food members will receive a curated box of unique, hard-to-find tasty snacks which varies based on seasonal themes.For every box sold, we donate a meal to several food banks such as the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength – No Kid Hungry.
- Bean Box: Coffee experts hand pick four roasts every month, including artful blends and single origin coffees from 20 world-renowned roasters, such as Herkimer, Zoka, Vita, Ladro, and Slate. Every Bean Box Sampler features a half pound of freshly-roasted whole bean coffee, tasting notes, roaster profiles, brewing tips, and an artisan chocolate.
- Carnivore Club: Each month our members receive an impressive faux-wood box filled with 4-6 handcrafted cured meats from top artisans.!
- Wine of the Month Club: Each month, a shipment will arrive at your recipient’s address with two pre-screened wines chosen for their enjoyment. The first package arrives in pristine condition in a beautiful linen burgundy box with a personalized gift card. Your personal message is inscribed.
- Winc: Each month they’ll make new recommendations for you based on your Palate Profile. Go with their suggestions or make your own selections from their ever-changing assortment. A Club W monthly Experience starts at 3 bottles a month for $39 + $6 flat rate shipping. Winc covers shipping on orders of 6 or more bottles!
- Thrive Market: This isn’t a box but makes a great gift idea for those who are eco and health conscious. Purchase a membership to Thrive for just $59.95 and save on the world’s best healthy products for a full year. With your membership, Thrive will sponsor a low-income family. They will save over 35% off retail prices. When you sign up you get a free month trial and 15% off your first purchase.
- Bestowed: Every month, get a themed box full of healthy food, snacks, and beverage. Every delivery includes expert nutrition tips from Heather, recipes from our in-house chef, and more!
- Blue Apron: Get fresh ingredients shipped right to your door to make a delicious and nutritious meal. Choose from a 2 person plan or a family plan.
- Sweets Gift Box: Seasonally themed boxes include a wide variety of confections, such as many types of chocolates, popcorn, taffy, lollipops, gummies, licorice, cookies, pastries, marshmallows, candy bars, caramels, crisps, and so much more
- Taste Trunk: Choose from BBQ, Sweet, or Gourmet subscription boxes.
- Urthbox: Discover new healthy snacks and beverages. Fantastic full size products that must pass strict ingredient, sourcing, calorie, nutrition and manufacturing standards.
- Bulu Box: the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each month, you’ll get a box curated with a new mix of 5-6 premium samples from top brands to try
Last Minute Gift Ideas for Him
- FanChest: Each chest comes with awesome team gear, exclusive products, and the chance to win VIP fan experiences.
- Fishing Giftbox: The best lures, tackle and fishing gear conveniently delivered straight to your door for saltwater or freshwater.
- Ancestry.com Membership: Recipients will be able to search for U.S. and international family with access to more than 20 billion global records from 80+ countries.
- Beachbody on Demand: This is great for both men and women. I have personally been using this for the past year and I am now in the best shape of my life! Get access to over 600 workouts, nutrition guides, and meal plans.
- Gillette on Demand: After you choose your favorite blade, select “Subscription” and how often you’d like to receive blades. For future purchases, you’ll automatically receive blades at your desired frequency. You can change your frequency, change your order date, or cancel anytime
Last Minute Gift Ideas for Her
- Your Bijoux Box: Receive 3 pieces of hand curated jewelry at your doorstep each month.
- StitchFix: RECEIVE FIVE PERSONALIZED PIECES, DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR. Try on and discover styles hand-picked to fit you, your budget and your style. Keep what you want, send back what you don’t.
- Fabletics: Get a new workout outfit every month. Your first month is 50% off!
- JustFab: Get a new pair of shoes or outfit for $39.95 per month. First order is Buy one get one free.
- Gwynnie Bee: Plus sized subscription clothing service. Rock the latest fashion trends and return them when you are done. You can purchase what you fall in love with for less than retail price
- Mom Giftbox: Each box is filled with luxurious items like skincare products, stylish accessories, fitness products, delicious treats, technology items, and all natural cosmetics
Hopefully, you can use these last minute gift ideas to find the perfect present for your friends and family. I have some hard to buy for people on my list and I plan on putting these subscription boxes to good use!