“This review was made possible by iConnect and Pampers. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
It seems like only yesterday that I was 9 months pregnant and about to pop. In reality, it was almost 2 years ago! I still remember how scared and nervous I was when they admitted me to the hospital. I am so thankful that I had some wonderful nurses to help me through it all. They were amazing!
One nurse in particular helped me a lot. She talked me through everything and gave me so much support. She gave me some much needed encouragement when I felt like I couldn’t do anymore. I am so grateful for her just getting me through those moments until I got to meet my beautiful baby girl. I even nominated her for the hospital’s “Thank you” awards that they had. I still wished that I could do more to show my appreciation.
If you had a nurse that helped you in so many ways, Pampers is helping you say Thank You. They are having a Thank You Nurses Awards program that will honor nurses in 3 categories: Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Postpartum. You can share your story about how a nurse helped you and nominate them for the award.
You can nominate your favorite nurse by December 14, 2015. There will be one winner in each category and they will receive:
- A one-year membership to the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), attendance at the 2016 AWHONN Convention, Procter & Gamble care packages, and more. Visit tongal.com/pampersnurses
for full prizing details.
- In honor of these nurse winners, three Pampers Swaddlers scholarships will be made available to help nurses from underrepresented groups complete their studies toward a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
- See details and official rules at spr.ly/6181BPvMF.
- Winner must be a resident of the US or Puerto Rico, 18 years or older.
- Nomination period ends 12/14/15 at 3PM EST.
Isn’t that awesome! I love that we can show our gratitude for all that nurses do to help us. I know that we don’t show our appreciation in the moment and that they have such hard jobs. This is just a small way to say thank you. It really takes a special person to be a nurse.
There will also be a Twitter party where you can win some great prizes! The Pampers #ThankYouNurses Twitter Party, hosted by iConnect will take place on November 19 from 8-9pmCST. Prizes will include:
Prize 1: $50 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Prize 2: $75 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Prize 3: $125 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
Grand Prize: $350 AMEX plus diapers and wipes
RSVP: diapers and wipes
If that wasn’t enough, I am also getting to host a giveaway for one of my readers! You can enter to win a $100 AmEx gift card and a pack of Pampers Swaddlers! This is open to US residents only. To enter just fill out the form below. Don’t forget to nominate a nurse for the Thank You Nurses Awards!