If your house is anything like mine, there are toys everywhere. My daughter has plenty of toys that she really doesn’t need anymore for the holidays. I have come up with some non toy gift ideas for kids and I know she will love them.
These aren’t just for the holidays either, you can use these ideas for all kinds of occasions like birthdays, too.
Post may contain affiliate links, if you make a purchase, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
- 10 Adorable DIY Kid’s Christmas Ornaments
- Perfect Last Minute Gift Ideas for those Hard to Buy for
- Mess-free Kid Activities
Non Toy Gift Ideas for Kids
- hair accessories
- dress up clothes ( make sure to read how to get really inexpensive kid’s dress up clothes)
- hooded towels (I’m going to get my daughter a Minnie Mouse one)
- rain gear. For some really cute ideas, check out Kidorable. I love their little umbrellas!
- Some cute pajamas. Gymboree has some really adorable ones to choose from.
- coloring books ( They have a lot of these at the dollar store for $1 or less!)
- art supplies
- table and chairs to do artwork or crafts
- Monthly craft kits shipped to their home. I like Green Kid Crafts and Kiwi Crate !
- Easels or chalkboards
- books ( I like the personalized ones at I SEE Me!)
- magazine subscriptions ( Discount Mags usually has some really good deals. I highly recommend the Highlights magazines)
- sticker books
- play tents or parachutes
- Subscription to ABCMouse.com. You can get the first 30 days free to see if they really like it.
For the Home
- Kid’s sized chair
- bedding sets
- room decor ( I like the wall decals because they are easy to remove)
- sippy cups or fun dinnerware
- favorite movie or TV show
- swing set
- a new ornament
- kid luggage
- Classes or lessons: gymnastics, soccer, horse back riding, etc.
- season passes to a local zoo, aquarium, theme park, or museum
- tickets to a show or concert ( for all of these activities, check out Groupon to see if they have any local discounts)
These are just a few ideas of some non toy gift ideas that you can start looking into. I know that my daughter would love all of these. If you have any other great ideas that I haven’t listed, please let us know what you are planning on getting.
Leave a Reply