Halloween will be here in no time. I made some Pumpkin Spice Fudge to start getting into the Halloween spirit. I love making festive treats that are super easy to make!
I can’t wait to take my daughter trick-or-treating. This will be her second year doing it so she will have a blast. I am already excited for her and starting to prepare for our Halloween festivities with some great decor and yummy recipes like this one.
This is sponsored post on behalf of Nestle and Walmart. Post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
I went to my local Walmart and stocked up on a few supplies. I got a big bag of NESTLÉ Jumbo Assorted Fun Size Candy to put out for the Trick-or Treaters. I will admit that I have already grabbed a few pieces for myself.
I got some of the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels in the pumpkin variety to make my pumpkin spice fudge. The recipe for the pumpkin spice fudge is really easy and really yummy.
You can make it now or wait until Halloween to enjoy it. It could also be good for Thanksgiving dessert, too!
Easy Pumpkin Spice Fudge Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels Pumpkin flavor
- 1 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels semi-sweet
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- sprinkles or any type of decoration you want
- Line an 8” square pan with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Add the semi-sweet morsels to a pan with 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Spread in prepared pan ( I just used my fingers to press it in)
- Place in fridge for 10 min. to chill
- Add the pumpkin morsels to a pan with the remaining 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Spread carefully over semi-sweet layer.
- Immediately, add sprinkles or your choice of decoration.
- Let cool and enjoy!
That is all there is to it to making the easy pumpkin spice fudge! These would be great for school parties or you can take them to your co-workers for a Halloween treat.
We are all set for Halloween night. I have my fudge, my candy, and the pizza ready to go. I hope you like this Pumpkin Spice Fudge recipe and I would love to hear how you get in the Halloween spirit.
What fun traditions does your family have?