You know I love my slow cooker. It is my best friend on busy weekdays. I love being able to throw a few ingredients in and dinner is ready in a few hours. My mom used to make this Slow Cooker Beef Tips & Noodles recipe all the time when I was younger, and she still makes it today.
She was a working single mom and was always on the go so this recipe saved her a lot of time. It only requires 4 ingredients!
I usually have all of the ingredients on hand except the beef, I did have to go out and get that.
- French Onion Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Hearty Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Southern Style Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
Slow Cooker Beef Tips and Noodles
- 2 lbs. of beef tips ( I use Angus stew meat)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 packet of Onion soup mix
- 1/2 pack of egg noodles ( I use No Yolks brand)
- Mix beef tips, cream of mushroom soup, and onion soup mix in the slow cooker.
- Fill the mushroom soup can half way full of water and add the water to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Cook egg noodles per package instructions and pour cooked beef tips over the top and enjoy!
This recipe is enough to feed a family of four. You can make more egg noodles if your family likes a lot of noodles. When I make this, we have plenty of leftovers since there are just two adults eating it.
This is a very simple and frugal recipe that your family will love. I usually stock up on the stew meat when it goes on sale for B1G1 at the grocery store. You can easily make this meal for under $10.
Try out this slow cooker beef tips & noodles recipe and let me know what you think.