So, I had a really great shopping trip today at CVS. Have I mentioned how much I love shopping at this store?! I made $2.17 today for buying over $58 worth of products! I wanted to share with you what I got and how I made money off of these deals so that you may be able to do the same at your CVS this week.
This is a great deal if you need to stock up on diapers. There are many was to save on diapers and one of my favorites is by shopping at CVS which you will see exactly why. Here is what I got:
- 2 Huggies Snug n’ Dry Diapers ($8.99)
- 2 Huggies Lil’ Movers Diapers ($8.99)
- Playtex Sport Combo Pack ($7.99)
- 2 bags of M&M’s (2 for $6)
- 2 Snickers Bars ($.88)
- Sundown Naturals Gummy Vitamins ($7.00)
This comes out to a total of $58.71
Now here are all of the coupons that I used:
- 2 $3 off Huggies Lil’ Movers
- 2 $2.50 off any Huggies diapers ( you will need to share to get the high value on these two coupons)
- $3 off Playtex Sport
- $2 off Playtex Sport CVS coupon
- $2 off $10 Huggies purchase CVS coupon
- I had a $10 off $40 purchase that I received by signing up for CVS emails
- I had $7 in ECB’s from my last shopping trip
So I ended up paying $8.95 and I got back a $10 ECB for buying the Huggies and a $3 ECB for buying the Playtex. Plus, I will get $3 back in my Ibotta account for buying 3 Kimberley-Clark products (Huggies).
- $2 off 2 M&M’s CVS coupon ( prints at the red coupon center in the store)
- $1/2 M&M’s coupon in the 5/17 Red Plum
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Snickers on Facebook
- $2 Sundown Natural Gummy Vitamins
- Used $3 ECB from Transaction #1
The total for this transaction was $5.88. I then got back $4 ECB for buying the Sundown Vitamins. So in total I spent $14.83 out of pocket and got back $14 in ECBs to use on my next trip and I will get back $3 from Ibotta. That is like getting everything for free and making $2.17! I pretty much just got paid to shop.
This is why I love couponing and how I am able to stay at home with my daughter. It does take a little bit of effort, but not that much. I don’t do a lot of these posts but I wanted to share this one to show you that it can be done. I hope this gets you excited about couponing and that it will help a lot of parents out there with little ones in diapers. I know it can get expensive real quick!
Let me know of any great deals you got this week. I’d love to hear them!