I was looking for something quick and easy to make for dinner the other night and I came across two recipes that looked good but couldn’t decide between the two. So, I had a genius idea, why don’t I just combine them? It turned out to be a very good idea (I do have them every now and again). This was even good as leftovers the next day and you probably already have all of the ingredients in your pantry. I give you my Three Cheese Ranch Chicken Recipe.
- Package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup of plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Tbs. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and pre-heat oven to 375°F
- Add all the seasonings and cheese to a large plastic bag and mix.
- Dip the chicken into the melted butter and then place in the plastic bag to coat in the seasoning mix and place in the baking dish once coated.
- I had a hard time getting the cheese to stick to the chicken so I poured the remaining cheese and seasonings in the bag directly over the tops of the chicken.
- Bake for 30-40 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
This made for a very quick and easy weeknight meal. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply