I love Chick-fil-a! I think I am borderline addicted. I was so upset when they discounted their chicken salad so I now make a Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken salad Recipe.
I love making this during the summer when I want something light and fresh!
I scoured the internet and found a recipe that is very very close to the real thing. I really can’t tell the difference and there are only a few ingredients.
I plan on making this whenever I have some cooked chicken that needs to be used up so it won’t go to waste. I love making a big batch of this to eat for summer picnic or trips to the park.
Try out the copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Salad recipe below and see what you think. To make it even easier, use a rotisserie chicken to save some time.
Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1 minced hard boiled egg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Cut the cooked chicken into tiny pieces and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- If you want to make a sandwich like I did below. Butter one side of each piece of bread and grill until lightly toasted. Add chicken salad and a piece of lettuce and enjoy!
The first time I had the Copycat Chick-fil-a chicken salad, I made the sandwich above and it was so yummy! You can also use croissants as well.
I also like to eat it with Saltine crackers to scoop up the salad for a super easy lunch or snack.
Either way was delicious. Try it for yourself, you will not regret it. I have a feeling I will be making a lot of this in future.