If you are looking for a great side dish recipe, look no further. These are the best potatoes I have ever had! This recipe is so easy and has become the favorite side dish in my house. I could literally eat the whole batch by myself. They are also really easy to make. Here is my recipe for the best Cheesy Oven Roasted Potatoes.
Cheesy Oven Roasted Potatoes
3-4 baking potatoes
1 package of Italian Dressing Mix
3 Tsp. Olive Oil
- Wash and cut potatoes into thin slices.
- Add potatoes, olive oil and Italian Dressing Mix into a ziploc bag.
- Shake well until all the potatoes are coated with the seasoning.
- Place potatoes on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 20 minutes.
- During last 5 minutes of baking, sprinkle the potatoes with cheese.
- Bake until cheese has melted.
Don’t be like me and try to eat them all yourself :). They are addictive. They are even good heated up the next day. Try the recipe for yourself and let me know what you think.