If you are looking for a great side dish recipe, look no further. These are the best potatoes I have ever had! This recipe is so easy and has become the favorite side dish in my house. I could literally eat the whole batch by myself. They are also really easy to make. Here is my recipe for the best Cheesy Oven Roasted Potatoes.
Cheesy Oven Roasted Potatoes
3-4 baking potatoes
1 package of Italian Dressing Mix
3 Tsp. Olive Oil
- Wash and cut potatoes into thin slices.
- Add potatoes, olive oil and Italian Dressing Mix into a ziploc bag.
- Shake well until all the potatoes are coated with the seasoning.
- Place potatoes on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 20 minutes.
- During last 5 minutes of baking, sprinkle the potatoes with cheese.
- Bake until cheese has melted.
Don’t be like me and try to eat them all yourself :). They are addictive. They are even good heated up the next day. Try the recipe for yourself and let me know what you think.
Joanie Page says
Thanks for the recipe! They sound yummy!
Caryl W says
These look and sound delicious! Thanks for sharing.
Angela Moore says
OMG i am going to try this real soon. Luv that ranch dressing mix.