This Easy Baked Spaghetti recipe is one of the best pasta meals I’ve had in a while. It was really tasty and I love how you can substitute the pasta sauce and seasonings you want to make it your own. Here is what you will need:
1 lb browned and seasoned ground Beef
3/4 lb.spaghetti, cooked
1 jar (approx 15 oz) of your favorite pasta sauce
2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large sauce pan, simmer meat and tomato sauce together ( I also added Italian Seasoning and oregano for more flavor).
- Toss the cooked noodles in the sauce.
- Spray a casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Add half of the noodle mixture into the dish. Pack it down lightly and sprinkle on half of the cheese.
- Add the other half of the spaghetti, pack down lightly and top with the rest of the cheese ( I also sprinkled some Parmesan on top).
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
Dinner is done! Add garlic bread and a salad to have a complete meal. This was really easy to make and my family loved it.
Leave a Reply