I am doing everything I can to save on our upcoming Disney vacation. Earning free Disney gift cards is one of my tactics for cutting down on our costs. They can be used at Disney stores and at all of the Disney parks. You can use them on food, souvenirs, and anything else they sell in the parks to really help stretch your budget.
Post contains affiliate links.
Some of the strategies I am using don’t necessarily offer free Disney gift cards directly but you can redeem for a Target or Walmart gift card and use those to purchase Disney gift cards at those stores. For some, you can also cash out via Paypal and turn those funds into Disney gift cards as well to use on your trip.
Some also offer gift cards to Rainforest Cafe and Starbucks which are on Disney property so you can use those for one of your meals or to help pay for your morning coffee.
*I will put an asterisk by all of the sites that I have personally used and have gotten money from.
I have several rewards sites that I use. You can easily earn a few hundred dollars to go toward your trip just by watching some videos, taking surveys, entering codes, and more. I recommend using these if you have at least 6 months or a year to plan for your Disney trip so that you can earn a decent amount.
- *Disney Movie Rewards: You can earn points by entering codes from movie tickets or Disney DVDs. They also send you free codes to enter every month via email, usually worth 5 pts. You can cash out for Disney gift cards.
- *Swagbucks: There are so many ways to earn from watching videos, internet searches, surveys, games, and more. They offer gift cards to Target, Walmart, Rainforest Cafe, Starbucks, and Paypal.
- *MyPoints: You earn points when you make online purchases through their site, take surveys, watch videos, and more. They offer gift cards to Target, Walmart, Rainforest Cafe, and Paypal.
- * Pampers Rewards: You enter codes from Pampers products. You can do a Google search every month for free codes to enter so you don’t have to have a child in order to take advantage of the program. I have seen them offer gift cards to Target before but the rewards do change.
- *Huggies Rewards: Similar to Pampers Rewards except you enter codes from Huggies products. They currently offer Starbucks gift cards but I have seen them offer Target and Walmart gift cards in the past.
- *My Coke Rewards: Enter codes found on Coca-Cola products. They offer Walmart gift cards and Shutterfly photo books so you can save on all of the photos you are going to be taking at Disney.
I’m a big fan of survey sites, the legit ones, and have made hundreds off of them throughout the years. It’s a very easy way to earn some extra cash and I’ve never had any trouble redeeming my points.
I like doing surveys because you can do them while you watch TV and you can do as many or as few as you want. Here are a few that I recommend:
- *Toluna: Can cash out for gift cards to Visa and Target.
- My Survey: Can cash out via Paypal or gift cards to Amazon.
- *Global Test Market: Earn Target gift cards or cash out via Paypal.
- Earning Station: They offer gift cards to Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Visa, and Paypal.
- *Inbox Dollars: You will receive a check.
I love savings apps, they are free to use and help me save on items that I would normally purchase anyway. I take the money that I earn from the apps and I can cash out for gift cards or have all the money sent to my Paypal account. You can read in more detail about the savings apps and how I save without clipping coupons but my favorite two are:
- *Ibotta: You will get a $10 welcome bonus when you sign up and you will have joined my team. The bigger your team, the easier it is to earn the bonuses! You can cash out via Paypal, Target, Starbucks, and Walmart gift cards.
- *Checkout51: They will mail you a check when you are ready to cash out.
I will say that your best bet at earning a considerable amount from any of these tactics is to give yourself plenty of time to accumulate points. This isn’t something that you can do in a couple of weeks.
It’s best if you have 6 months or more to really start earning and have a good amount of Disney gift cards saved up. I should be able to have at least $500 by the time our trip rolls around.
If you need help planning your Disney world vacation or just want some more tips and tricks for sticking to your budget, I love the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2017. It has great reviews!