I could spend hours on Pinterest, there are just so many new ideas to try out but not enough time in the day. What if you could earn a full time income on Pinterest? You actually can and people do it every single day, they are called Pinterest Virtual Assistants.
Post contains affiliate links.
I’ve talked before about all the different ways you can make money from home and being a virtual assistant is one of my favorites. There are general virtual assistants and then there are ones that specialize in a certain area, like Pinterest.
What is a Pinterest Virtual Assistant?
A Pinterest Virtual Assistant is someone who manages a blogger’s or brand’s Pinterest account. You can help them set up their account so they will get more followers and visitors to their website.
That may mean improving their boards, profile, or scheduling their pins. They may want you to do one of these things or to completely run their entire Pinterest account for them. Every client may be different.
How Much Does a Pinterest Virtual Assistant Make?
This really depends on you. The average North American virtual assistant makes $35-$50 per hour. The hourly rate will depend on your experience and who you decide to work for. I think the average wage for a beginner virtual assistant is around $15 per hour.
Also keep in mind that you don’t have to settle for just one client. As a Pinterest virtual assistant, you can have several clients at one time to really increase your income. It all depends on how much time you have and how much you can get done.
This can be a full time gig or a part time gig depending on your situation and how much time you have to devote to this job. You could easily make $100’s per month or $1,000’s.
What Skills do you Need?
First and foremost, you need to love Pinterest. If you find yourself spending hours a day on the site, this is something that you already have a passion for.
You do need to have a good understanding of Pinterest and how it works. You need to understand how to make changes to Pinterest profiles and edit boards and pins.
If you don’t have a good grasp on Pinterest, don’t worry. There are tons of free Youtube videos that show you step by step how to do these things. You can also take some classes on Skillshare, you get your first 30 days of unlimited classes for FREE and they offer over 70 classes just on Pinterest.
You should also have some of these qualities:
- good communication skills
How do you Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant?
The first thing you need to do is get the skills needed to do the job and to find clients. Enter Become a Pinterest VA Today. It is a course taught by Gina Horkey and Kristin Larsen.
Update: They will be holding a flash sale for the course on June 19th -20th for people who are signed up for the waitlist. If you miss the flash sale, the course will open up again in August 2017.
Gina built a successful freelance writing and virtual assistant business from scratch in less than six months (while working full-time and being a mama to two toddlers). She was able to earn more than $4,000 in a single month – just as a side hustle. And she’s been able to more than 5X that since going full-time.
Kristin is the creator of Pinterest Presence and launched a successful Pinterest management company and within her first six months, was averaging $3,600 a month – only working part-time!
From the course you will learn:
- How to use your existing Pinterest skill-set to help businesses significantly grow their brands.
- Pin requirements and best practices.
- What tools you should use (and who should pay for them).
- How much to charge and how to get paid (with real life examples from a Pinterest biz).
- The difference between inbound and outbound marketing.
- Where to look for clients.
- How to pitch prospects (with the exact templates that they use).
Become a Pinterest VA Today is a video course that includes workbooks and spreadsheets to help you launch your new career and make it a success.
The course opens April 6, 2017 so if you are reading this before then, you can sign up to be on the wait list and be notified when it opens.
Here are some of what their students are saying:
- “I just landed my first TWO Pinterest clients within the same week! And I’ve only been marketing for the past two weeks. I am beyond excited and extremely grateful for this opportunity! This could not have been done without Gina and Kristin’s help by creating Become a Pinterest VA TODAY!” ~Lindsey Martin
- “If you’re looking to start a new business (or add a new service offering) in just ONE DAY, then Become a Pinterest VA TODAY! is the course you must take! This course has everything needed to get started ASAP – it took me less then 30 minutes to take action! And I knew from the first video that I wanted to add Pinterest VA services to my business.” ~Erica Johnson
If you have wanted to take action and make a change in your life, starting your own business is easier than ever before thanks to the internet.
I was able to do it and with the right training I made my dream come true. I get to work from home on my own schedule and be able to stay at home with my little girl so that I don’t have to miss a thing.
It’s work and a lot of late nights but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. If you are ready to make a change and want to earn a full time income on Pinterest, it is possible. Invest in yourself and see where it takes you.
You may be interested in reading some of my other posts: