So, last time we talked about why you should use coupons. Today I’m going to share all the different places you might find coupons.
1. Sunday Newspaper: This is the most common place to find coupon inserts. There are 3 different kinds of inserts that you may receive every week: Red Plum, Smart Source, and Procter and Gamble. You will receive a different number of inserts depending on the week. Some papers will include inserts in the Wed. paper as well.
2. Magazines: Magazines are a great place to look for coupons. I usually flip through mine when I first receive them in the mail. The best magazine for coupons is All You. You can only buy All You at Walmart or you can get a subscription. Other magazines that usually have a few coupons are: Redbook, Family Circle, Woman’s Day, and Good Housekeeping.
3. Facebook: A lot of companies will occasionally post coupons on their facebook page. They are usually high value. If you have a favorite brand, go ahead and like them on facebook and keep an eye out for any coupon postings.
5. Store Fliers: Always check your store’s flyer before you go shopping.
6. Products: Sometimes products on the shelves will have coupons attached to them. These are called Peelies. They are meant to be used on the attached product.
7.Blinkies: When you are in a store, have you noticed the little machines attached to the shelves that dispense coupons? These are called blinkies, usually they have a red light that blinks. If I see these I will usually take one or two and save them for when there is a sale.
8. Catalinas: These are the slips of paper that you will sometimes get when you check out. They can be either Store or manufacturer coupons. Don’t throw them away, save them for a sale.
9. Inside the Product: Before you throw the packaging away check to see if there is a coupon inside. Sometimes the coupon will even be printed on the inside of the box.
10. e-coupon sites: E coupons are coupons that can be loaded to your store card. Some grocery and drug stores offer them, so check your store’s website for more info. There are 2 really good websites for e coupons: Saving Star and Upromise.
11. Coupon clipping sites: If you want a large amount of coupon inserts or just a particular coupon, you might want to try a coupon clipping service. There are several you can search for through Google and Ebay.
I hope that helps you on your search for coupons. If you have any other ideas on where to find coupons, leave them in the comments below.
No related posts.